Get Your Home Ready For Winter
Whilst our winters on the Gold Coast are mild it can get a bit chilly, so here are a few things you might want to talk to the team at Sparkies Electrical about coming into the winter period.
- Installing a spilt system air conditioning unit means you can heat the house up in winter and cool down in summer.
- Get a test and tag done for your heaters; once placed in storage you might need them checked over for safety reasons.
- Make sure your smoke alarm batteries are up to date, and you are compliant with all new legislation; not sure talk to Barry and the team at Sparkies Electrical.
If you need a reliable and local electrician on the Gold Coast, call Sparkies Electrical on 0418 414 997.
Emergency Electricians – Because Electrical Faults Don’t Care About Business Hours
Barry and the team at Sparkies Electrical on the Gold Coast are there to assist you with any electrical work you need 24/7.
At Sparkies Electrical we pride ourselves on being able to provide a fast turnaround time and a friendly and professional service.
Why might you need an electrician outside of business hours:
- Hot water system repairs
- Power outages
- Blown fuses
- Damaged socket repairs or replacement
- Issues arising from storm damage
And much more………….
Call 0418 414 997 and we will be happy to assist you.
#electricalworkgoldcoast #electriciangoldcoast #emeregencyelectriciangoldcoast #247electricalworkgoldcoast
Reduce your Carbon Footprint, and Your Power Bill
The cost of living is rising, but there are some things you can do to help lower your outgoings.
By installing solar not only are you reducing your carbon footprint, but you will also reduce your electricity bill too.
Sparkies Electrical are qualified electricians that can install solar and help you make the most of the sunny climate. Solar power will significantly reduce your power bill, so why not arrange a site visit, and start saving money.
Call 0418 414 997 to discuss installing solar power.