ABN 56 097 840 376
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
We are committed to operating and maintaining our operations, activities and our associated facilities in an environmentally responsible manner and have implemented a systematic approach to controlling pollution of the environment.
This commitment is achieved by:
• Providing resources in line with the importance attached to our environment will be made available to comply with all relevant Acts and Regulations and to ensure that the workplace is safe and without risk to health
• Developing, implementing and continually improving a third party accredited environmental management system conforming to ISO 14001.
• Complying with all relevant legal, contractual and other requirements regarding environmental performance and monitoring.
• Consult with the necessary authorities regarding waste disposal.
• Eliminating and reducing environmental impacts, preventing pollution, and protecting the natural environment.
• Design and operate our systems to ensure the minimization of waste production and efficient use of resources including energy, water and materials.
• Training our staff to competently execute their duties and to understand their role in protecting the environment.
• Demanding a high standard of environmental performance from our suppliers and contractors.
The promotion and maintenance of the environment in which we work is mainly the responsibility of management. Management at all levels of the organization is required to contribute to the overall environmental conditions at our place of work. All employees are required to co-operate with management so that the policy, programs and legislative requirements ensure that the environment remains in a safe and healthy condition.
Our commitment to continually improving environmental performance is driven by executive management and extends to all functions and levels of the organization.
Thank you Barry for the solar installation you preformed on our house in Brisbane, my wife and I are very pleased with the final job. In particular, i would like to praise you on your ability to think “outside the square” when faced with a potential installation problem, I am aware that when you arrived on the job, you had minimal knowledge about the install, the major problems being 3 levels and 12 inches of solid concrete and steel formwork, I found your thought process to be logical and your appraisal of the situation to be most professional, you tackled the job with gusto, and the end result has been very pleasing aesthetically. Thanks to you, our family is now enjoying the benefits of solar power.
I would not hesitate to employ your services again in the future, and would be pleased to recommend your services to other potential clients.
We were in the middle of a renovation and our electrician “quit” because it was” too difficult “ We contacted Sparkies electrical and Barry and Troy came over to asses the job. Straight away Barry took immediate control and his suggestions and input were first class . He was suggesting things we had not even thought of . Nothing was “too difficult “ or “too hard”, as I consider myself a perfectionist with ocd, this was to say the least….. refreshing. The install from Barry was on time, on budget, clean, tidy and seamless, with a touch of fastidious perfectionism you rarely get from a tradesman. We highly recommend Barry and his team from Sparkies electrical .