ABN 56 097 840 376
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Workplace Health and Safety Policy
Our Workplace Health & Safety Policy is based on a belief that the well-being of people employed at work, or people affected by our work, is a major priority and must be considered during all work performed on our behalf.
We are committed to continually improving the OHS management system by establishing OHS objectives, targets performance measures and regularly reviewing progress against the targets set.
People are our most important asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility. The public shall be given equal priority to that of our employees and we are committed to improving our health and safety performance.
Management and staff shall comply with both the letter and the spirit of all applicable occupational health, safety and welfare legislation, statutory and other identified requirements and the objectives of our Safety Policy are to:
• achieve an accident free workplace.
• make health & safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
• ensure health & safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
• involve our employees and other key people in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
• provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure that our employees work in the safest possible manner.
• identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analysis. • ensure all potential accident/incidents are controlled and prevented.
• provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees
The success of our health & safety management is dependent on:
1. Pro-active planning of all work activities with due consideration given to implementing OH&S controls that are suitable to each given situation.
2. Development of an OHS Management system to comply with the requirements of AS4801.
3. Understanding the total work process and associated OH&S risks.
4. Ensuring the work team is totally committed to achieving our objectives.
5. Ensuring that open and honest communication exists between management and all employees.
Thank you Barry for the solar installation you preformed on our house in Brisbane, my wife and I are very pleased with the final job. In particular, i would like to praise you on your ability to think “outside the square” when faced with a potential installation problem, I am aware that when you arrived on the job, you had minimal knowledge about the install, the major problems being 3 levels and 12 inches of solid concrete and steel formwork, I found your thought process to be logical and your appraisal of the situation to be most professional, you tackled the job with gusto, and the end result has been very pleasing aesthetically. Thanks to you, our family is now enjoying the benefits of solar power.
I would not hesitate to employ your services again in the future, and would be pleased to recommend your services to other potential clients.
We were in the middle of a renovation and our electrician “quit” because it was” too difficult “ We contacted Sparkies electrical and Barry and Troy came over to asses the job. Straight away Barry took immediate control and his suggestions and input were first class . He was suggesting things we had not even thought of . Nothing was “too difficult “ or “too hard”, as I consider myself a perfectionist with ocd, this was to say the least….. refreshing. The install from Barry was on time, on budget, clean, tidy and seamless, with a touch of fastidious perfectionism you rarely get from a tradesman. We highly recommend Barry and his team from Sparkies electrical .