ABN 56 097 840 376
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Our objective is to satisfy the requirements of our customers and the marketplace by consistently and predictably providing products and services that conform to relevant specifications, codes, Australian Standards, supply agreements and contractual requirements in a timely manner.
To meet this objective we are committed to implementing and maintaining a Quality Management System based on the requirements of the International Standard AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
The core elements of the Quality Management System are:
• A comprehensive and concise review process that will ensure that our customers’ requirements are fully understood.
• Personnel who are clearly briefed and trained and are provided with the appropriate resources necessary to deliver our customers’ requirements at all times.
• Management System objectives, specific performance expectations agreed with our customers and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for all personnel to ensure we meet our objectives.
• Processes to continually review and change the Management System to maintain its integrity and to ensure it keeps pace with the evolution of our company, customers and industry requirements.
• Reporting processes that provide information to our customers, Executive Management and personnel on the quality of the product and services we provide.
• Observance and compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
These objectives are fundamental to our successful future and all employees are responsible for working in accordance with the documented Management System and to review and identify ways to continually improve the system.
By these processes, we will continue to challenge and improve the quality of our products and services to meet the ongoing demands of our customers. Our commitment to quality is fundamental to the concept of continuous improvement.
Quality is the responsibility of all our employees, suppliers and contractors.
Thank you Barry for the solar installation you preformed on our house in Brisbane, my wife and I are very pleased with the final job. In particular, i would like to praise you on your ability to think “outside the square” when faced with a potential installation problem, I am aware that when you arrived on the job, you had minimal knowledge about the install, the major problems being 3 levels and 12 inches of solid concrete and steel formwork, I found your thought process to be logical and your appraisal of the situation to be most professional, you tackled the job with gusto, and the end result has been very pleasing aesthetically. Thanks to you, our family is now enjoying the benefits of solar power.
I would not hesitate to employ your services again in the future, and would be pleased to recommend your services to other potential clients.